Saturday, December 29, 2007

Thank God!!









Well we had a wonderful Christmas thank my family for that. Fri. 21st. We were in a major accident, Daniel fell asleep and we rolled our huge lifted excursion! We rolled two + times and over the edge 25 ft. down. Daniel was buckled, Brandon was buckled, But I was holding Westlee and Clayton in my arms. Yes the wrong thing to do but I am thankful to my Heavenly Father that Westlee was not buckled after seeing the pics. I am just greatful that we have such a strong family who can make it through anything!!! I held those babies in my arms and never let them fly around. I know the Lord was holding us too, because how else was I able to hold two boys and myself from flying out or rolling around to much. I was not buckled either!! But we are all recovering now Daniel with a gouge from the front of his head to the back, and a shoulder wound that 5 days later we are still getting glass out the size of a pencil eraser. I was holding babies so I was not able to hold myself, I was drug on the road and down the side of the road until we flew 25 ft. down. Clayton had some scratches on his forehead, Westlee with two little cuts from my teeth on his forehead from holding him so tight, two more on his head from glass ,and poor Brandon awakend by the crash still hanging in his seat had about the worst of the kids a broken arm and a one way airevac hellicopter ride to the valley. But we are strong and will be ok!! I asked Daniel who was behind us during the accident because the lights were so bright, his answere was no there was no one around so you all know who was helping me hold those babies don't we???Well we hope all had a good Christmas and Happy New Year!!! We love each and everyone of you!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber, I started to cry when I read your blog...I am so thankful that you and your family are alright!!! How scary?!? You and your family are in my prayers!!! Love you!!!!~Sachi~

Landaker Family said...

Wow,I am so glad you guys are doing ok. What a scary day. How are you guys now? I miss you so much. Love ya! Nene

Danielle Cryder said...

I am so glad that you guys all made it through that. Isn't it amazing how we can be protected? I am keeping your family in my prayers. I love you all so much. Danielle

Danielle Cryder said...

Hey Amber you have been tagged to play a writing game. Check out my blog for how to play. Have fun.