Friday, September 21, 2007


























Well since this is all the craze I will jump on too!! I love the fact that we can update eachother, and post pics. To those of you that do not know my wonderful husband Daniel is getting baptised this sat. We could not be happier. We just got back from our much needed vacation in San Diego. We went to Sea World a couple of times, the Zoo and the beach!! We also got to visit our Uncle Jay , Aunt Cheryl and Danielles family. We had so much fun. Our boys played so much they were just the right amount of exhausted for the long drive home. Oh how lucky we are to have such a strong family to rely on for what we need, the love this family has is amazing!! Keep it up!! We love all of you.

1 comment:

Danielle Cryder said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you started a blog. We had so much fun with you guys at the park and the pool. I really wish our families could do more together. I love you all so much. Keep it up. I love to see all the pictures.