


Well we are all just wonderful. I am starting a new business making movies out of pictures. It seems to be going really well so far!! What it is, is I take all your photos and put them on a DVD with music, comments, and titles. It is amazing how awsome they look when you add the little details!! We had the BEST Thanksgiving. We had all kinds of family from California and of
course alot of AZ.ers. We had five yes five turkeys all different kinds. And we just had alot of wonderful conversations!!! We took all kinds of pics. so you know I will be adding them to my 2007 Dozier movie!! Janene how are ya??? Anyways I will try to update this more often!! Love you ALL!!
2 comments:
I am doing really good. Man, I miss you guys. You all look really good. I hope all is well for you guys.
Janene
Hey guys, I love all the new pictures. It was so much fun getting to see you at Thanksgiving. Our kids played so well with each other. Keep it up with the pictures. We love to see how everyone is growing up and what fun things you guys are doing. I love you.
Post a Comment